Thursday 21 May 2015

The big small run

The Big Small Run


We came to school on Wednesday morning for the school cross country! The whole school were participating in the event. The year 1’s and 2’s had done a fun run.


The year 5’s and 6’s were up (me).  were doing are stretches, A few minutes later Mr.M said are you ready it’s only 2km the year 5’s had gone first then us. Mr.M said “READY SET GO!!
We were of like a cat being chased by a dog meow.


Next minute I knew I was running in the domain puffing like crazy my mouth was so dry like a rusty nail. Later I found myself on the field, Then up the finish line I sprinted up there then fell to the ground when I crossed it.


Next was the little kids fun run I ran with my buddy Lara. puffing but on the last lap out of the two of the big field. Lara sprinted up the finish line.

Later on the medal ceremony took place my name got called out for 2nd place I was happy. At the end I said to Grace we will both have a good night sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment